Autoclave Thermocouples, G, K, PFA, TE/D, TEX, TF
- Control composite temperatures during cure.
- Quality verification of autoclave curing temperatures during bonding applications of aircraft components.
- Structural parts temperature monitoring during heat treating.
- Environmental chamber monitoring.
- Engine parts temperature monitoring during heat treating.
CEFIR®, G, HG, Q, Accutherm™
- Thermocouples for homogenizing furnaces to preheat billets.
- Coils stress relieving / aging temperature measurement.
- Extrusions stress relieving temperature measurement.
- Multipoint furnace surveys when temperature certification is needed for quality control.
- Temperature measurement when melting or pouring.
G, PVC Ripcord
- Control thermocouple
- Research and testing of production units
Component Heat Testing
CEFIR®,HG, Q, Accutherm™
- Heat treating various metal parts from 1000°F (593°C) to 2200°F (1204°C)
Field Heat Treating
CEFIR®,G, HG, Q, TEX, Stabilized K, Accutherm™
- Used where parts are to be replaced repaired or modified in the field and require preheating prior to welding and stress relieving after welding.
- For recording temperatures to maintain QC records.
Food and Pharmaceutical
K, PFA, TE/D, TEX, TF
- Equipment sterilization and validation
- Measure process temperatures
Cefir™, G, HG, Q
- Preheating temperature measurement prior to forging.
- Stress relieving temperature measurement after forging.
Glass, Ceramics, Clay Tiles, Bricks
B, CEFIR®, G, K, Q, TEX, TF
- Brick and tile curing in long kilns.
- Traveling thermocouples to survey kiln temperatures.
- Glass/fiberglass manufacturing plants
- High temperature areas.
- Note: Insulation can be any one or a combination of those listed to meet the individual requirements.
CEFIR®,, G, HG, Q, Stabilized K, Accutherm™
Quality control temperature measurements.
Indicate temperatures for
- hardening surfaces of fabricated parts.
CEFIR®, G, HG, Q, Accutherm™
- High temperature creep and rupture testing
- Instrument and control signals.
- Process temperature measurements.
All Products and special designs
- Measure equipment temperature.
- Interconnect sensors and controls.
K, PFA, PVC, TEX, Cables
- Resistant to most chemicals found in refineries and chemical processing plants where higher than ambient temperatures are encountered due to processing proximity.
- Transmission of sensor signals.
Research and Development
- Use with all available insulations.
- Measure temperatures in process pilot plants.
- High-tech research.
- Lead wire.
- Thermocouple junction.
CEFIR®, G, HG, Q
- Multipoint furnace temperature surveys.
- Quality control temperature certification.
B, G, K, PVC, TEX, TF
- Testing brakes engines cooling systems etc..
- Interconnection wire on gas turbines.
- Production unit testing.
CEFIR®, HG, K, PFA, Q, TEX, TZ, Cables
- Temperature monitoring in high temperature areas.
- Startup performance verification.
- Control panel applications (TZ offers good electrical properties
- small size and durability).
- Transmission of various sensor signals.