The Most Trusted Name in Thermocouple Wire Since 1941
TE Wire & Cable LLC, a Marmon Wire & Cable/Berkshire Hathaway Company, is a premier thermocouple and specialty wire and cable manufacturer that was formed from the Wire and Cable Division of the Thermo Electric Corporation. The Operations for the manufacture of wire and cable have been in existence for more than 70 years, having been started to provide high quality wire to the thermo-sensing and temperature measurement markets in 1941. TE Wire & Cable manufactures a full line of thermocouple wire and cable, from iron and nickel-based alloys, and copper instrument and control cable. Learn more about us…
Begin Your Search: Find the Perfect Thermocouple Solution to Fit Your Application
Choose from our extensive selection of products, beginning with one of these product categories:
- Thermocouple wire and cable
- Thermocouple extension cable 300V
- Copper instrumentation cable 300V
- Copper instrumentation cable 600V
- Copper control cable 600V
- AccuClave® Thermocouple Assemblies
- AccuClave-X® Extension Cables
- AccuConnect Multi-circuit Thermocouple Extension Cable Harnesses
- AccuFlex Low-profile, Flat Thermocouple Cable Assemblies
- Specialty Products (LSZH wire & cable, GasBlock ATEX cable, etc.)
Already know what you need?
REQUEST A QUICK QUOTE!
Thermocouple Wiring for ALL Temperatures, ALL Environments
Our thermocouple wire products provide for precision temperature measurement.
- Temperature ranges from -400°F (200°C) to+2400°F (1300°C)
- Wire sizes as small as 30 AWG to as large as 14 AWG
- Single wires to bundled cables of up to 50 thermocouple pairs
- Cables with or without shielding
- Outer jackets to withstand nearly any environment
- Calibration tolerances used world-wide, including Type J, K, T, E, N and S
- Special calibration grades are also available
Please CONTACT US via email or try our LIVE CHAT for more immediate help!
Robust Thermocouple Solutions for Tough Applications
TE Wire & Cable has provided quality products to a broad spectrum of critical applications in these demanding industries:
- Carbon composites curing in autoclaves for aircraft, aerospace and others
- Industrial OEM applications including furnaces, power generation, petrochemical, oil & gas plants
- Heat treating and annealing in metallurgy and production metals and metal parts of all types
- Precise temperature measurement in pharmaceuticals, chemicals and petrochemicals
- Cryogenics, HVAC, automotive, food processing plants, appliances, sensors… and more.
- Carbon composite curing for aircraft, aerospace and others
We’re Here to Help You!
As others have for decades, you can trust your critical and demanding temperature measurement application to the friendly and knowledgeable team at TE Wire & Cable.
Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA.
Free Product Matrix: Complete Guide to High Performance Wire & Cable
- Diverse wire & cable design solutions
- Reliable expertise from 7 companies
- Easy-to-use tabular format
Selecting Thermocouple Wire and Cable Just Got Easier
Get you interactive line cards!
- Line cards provide links to the most in-demand datasheets
- Quick Quote requests processed within hours for in-stock items
- Friendly, knowledgeable sales consultants
help you find the right solution
- Same day shipment on all in-stock items
A Quick Tour of Our Manufacturing Plant
One thing that’s no secret: Our top priority is to become your primary source for thermocouple wire and cable. In previous blog posts, we’ve been very transparent about the various things we’re doing to build upon our commitment to the process of continuous improvement in order to provide you with the best quality products and superior service all at competitive prices.
For the vast majority of our customers, it’s simply not possible to come to our manufacturing facilities here in Saddlebrook, NJ for a visit. So, the team at TE Wire is proud to share our secrets of thermocouple wire and cable manufacturing via video.
From Our Blog
In the past year, I jotted down a number of wire and cable market trends that I’ve noticed. Let’s review a few recent trends and perhaps we can get a discussion going on how we all must ...